Saturday, May 19, 2012

Welcome New Class

I taught a new Christian Coupon and Frugal Class today.  I hope the participants were all able to take something useful home with them.  I will be teaching a new class in the fall, so if you are in the Wichita/Newton area, please plan on attending.  Date will be picked closer to the date, so I will let you know.  Class participants, please keep in touch and let me know what is working for you and what has been helpful and what else you need.

On my way home from the class, I purchased strawberries and a watermelon by price matching at Walmart.  I love planning my menus around the produce bargains I get each week.  I have 1 box of 79 cent mushrooms left from last week's price matching.   I might make a mushroom omelet for Sunday's breakfast.

Thanks again for attending.  I had a great time.  Enjoy your frugal living!!

No comments:

Post a Comment